Orange background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Diet Busters and Loose Jeans

Today is R1P2D15 with a total loss of 17 lbs. My total inches lost as of Monday of this week is 10.5 inches. A couple of things I've learned this week:
1. Splenda really does make me crave carbohydrates. I accidentally spooned Splenda into my coffee. Realizing it immediately, I had the option to pour it out and start over or just drink it and see. I'm not one to waste a good cup of coffee, much less, Creme Brule' coffee so the Splenda didn't scare me too much. Now, I'll continue with the Stevia at all costs!
2. I bought Melba snack rounds instead of Melba toast-just to try. Huge mistake! Felt like I was eating a really good snack of those garlic toast rounds and couldn't stop myself! Ate 2 servings before I told myself that it wasn't worth wasting my 1 lb per day on. Now, I'm having a hard time trying them again for fear of the same! I craved them and carbs the rest of the day! Melba toast is not that good, so for now, I'll forgo the Splenda and the Melba toast rounds!!
It feels too good to put on a pair of "loose" jeans and I've not had that feeling for quite some time now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your help! I got your message on fb! :) Congrats on the 17 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete